Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Owens River Annual Cleanup
California Waterfowl Association
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Meet @ 8AM Pleasant Valley Campground
Bring gloves and be prepared to help clean up as much of the Owens River as we can. Wear waders if you own them.
Bring family and friends! The more people, the cleaner the river!
Coffee and baked good provided for all volunteers at 8AM
Lunch will be provided for all volunteers at 12PM @ Pleasant Valley Campground.
2018 Sponsors include:
- California Waterfowl Association – Bishop
- Caltrout – Sierra Headwaters Region
- Ducks Unlimited
- Fly Fishers International - Southwest Council
- Preferred Septic and Disposal – Bishop
- Inyo Recycling and Waste Management - Bishop
- RIO, Redington, and Sage
- Silver Lake Resort – June Lake
- Tenkara Tanuki Fishing Rods
- Trout Unlimited – Eastern Sierra Field Office
Talk it up. Bring family and friends. This is our chance to annually clean up Bishop’s blue ribbon moving water fishery.
For information on sponsoring or general information call
Chris Leonard. 818.288.3271.
Loung Tam of Tenkara Tenuki and Chris will have a clinic on fishing Tenkara rods after lunch. Please join Loung and Chris after lunch. Rods provided. Clinic is free.
There is a raffle for participants with a lot of swag to be given away!
February 10, 2018, 8:00 AM
General interest events
is not Required