Winter Quarterly Club Meeting
January 15, 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Location: via Zoom
· Call To Order | Welcome - Leigh Ann Swanson, President
· Roll Call - Susi Wright, Secretary
Russell Marlowe - California Trout
· On June 14, 2021, CalTrout petitioned California Fish and Game Commission (FGC) to list the southern California steelhead as endangered under the California Endangered Species Act (CESA). This distinct population could be gone in 25-50 years.
· Russell Marlowe, California Trout's lead for the petition, will speak at the SWCFFI Winter Quarterly meeting on January 15, 2022, to present the action and answer any questions.
· All are welcome to attend his presentation on January 15 via zoom.
· Session Q and A
· Club Management Day - April 9th, 2022
· FFI News
· Virtual Expo - November 2022 (Date TBD)
· FFI BOD Elections 2021
· Upcoming Events 2022 - Michael Schweit, Special Projects
o Fly Buy Update
o Trout Rodeo, February 26th, 2022 Bishop California
RoundTable | Q & A | Discussion
· How’s everyone coping with the new COVID-19 surge?
· What topics would you like to have at Club Management Day?
· Anything you want to talk about and get input on from other clubs?
· SWC – Any suggestions for the future?